Caledonian Recruitment Group is a rapidly expanding UK staffing business, with specialist subsidiaries operating within the construction, building services, and engineering sectors.
The group’s continued growth has created opportunities for driven, sales focused individuals to join our subsidiaries to play a significant part in the development of a dynamic and progressive recruitment group.
Previous recruitment experience is not necessary as a comprehensive training and development plan will be provided:
We would like to hear from individuals who:
- Are confident with excellent communication skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic, with a drive to succeed and a can-do attitude.
- Are resilient, whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced target driven environment.
- Are financially driven and career minded.
- By utilising your business development techniques, research, develop and expand the company’s client base within your specialist industry sector.
- Build and develop positive and on-going business relationships with clients.
- Design and develop marketing and sales literature in line with sector requirements.
- Agree terms and conditions with new clients.
- Pro-actively source and select candidates to meet client’s specifications.
- Interviewing and pre-selection of candidates.
- Managing the candidate’s recruitment process to ensure a great candidate experience.
- An excellent starting basic salary.
- Uncapped commission structure, with a realistic income in your first full year of £40k.
- 25 days holiday a year.
- Regular social events.
- Flexible working environment.
We will support you by:
- Providing and in-depth structured training plan
- Regular appraisals and assessments on your development within the group.
- Continued support from a highly successful management team.
- Realistic and exciting career opportunities with potential equity participation.
If you would like to apply to this exciting and rewarding role and, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org