Reference: Workshop Manager (PSV / HGV) London
Jul 04, 2022
Workshop Manager (PSV / HGV)
£47K – £50K + Free London Travel + Benefits
We currently seeking an experienced Worksop Manager in and around the West London / North West London area.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Managing the workshop in a cost effective and safe manner
· Managing the planned maintenance during the day to ensure the vehicles are available for morning peak.
· Recording and rectifying any defects reported by staff
· Dealing with the maintenance, health and safety and environmental impact of Company premises and ensuring legislative compliance.
· Minimising engineering lost mileage and downtime by delivering safe and reliable vehicles to ensure traffic requirements are met.
The successful candidate will come from the Bus or Truck industry with strong previous experience on PSV or HGV in a Supervisory / Management capacity or be an experienced Working Chargehand ready to take the next step up. You will hold an industry recognised qualification and ideally have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role. You should have a thorough understanding of mechanical engineering and vehicle maintenance procedures for PSV / PCV / Bus and Coach.
In return, this position is offering:
· Free London Travel
· Annual Holiday
· Excellent Benefits
· Ongoing Training & Career Development
If you think you are suitable candidate for this position, please apply and ensure you have included an up to date CV.