May 09, 2023
Caledonian Construction are working with an accomplished Residential Contractor to recruit a Senior Site Manager for a 25 unit Residential Project, in Harringay.
Due to the companies continued growth, they are recruiting for a Senior Site Manager with a strong residential background to join their team.
Salary £55k-£65k Depending upon Experience + Package [Health, Pension, Car Allowance Etc.]
Our client is recruiting for a Senior Site Manager to oversee a 25 unit project from inception to completion, the project following this is already in talks and will consist of a 75 unit project.
Located in the Borough of Harringay, my client is looking for a Senior Site Manager who lives within an easy daily travel-able commute.
The successful Senior Site Manager will have a proven track record of being No.1 on site within residential projects, as well as liaising with the Contracts Manager [Who works remotely], the end client and the on-site contractors as well as overseeing the self delivery trades on the ground.
The successful Senior Site Manager must have
- A minimum 3 years experience as No.1 on site
- A strong proven track record as a Site Manager within the residential sector
- A commute of no longer than 45 minutes to the site
- A valid SMSTS, First Aid, and Gold card but ideally a Black Card
It would be advantageous if the Senior Site Manager had
- A temporary works qualification
- Scaffold Inspection
- Black CSCS Card
- Experience in a management position with both Sub Contractors and Principal Contractors
For more information and to be considered for the position, Apply now and one of the team will be in touch.