Jun 15, 2021
Due to the continued expansion and strong forward order book, Our client is seeking a permanent Service Centre Manager.
The client prides itself on providing the highest standards of customer service to users, installers, and suppliers of all pump types.
The successful Service Centre Manager will work full time, earning a competitive salary with the opportunity for overtime. Whilst site work is a feature of our service delivery, this role is Head Office based with only occasional attendance on site.
The successful Service Centre manager will be responsible for.
·Ensuring good engineering practices within the engineering team and that reports are completed quickly and to a high standard.
- Keeping efficiency within the service centre namely;
- Time management
- Morale & Attitude
- Cost control
- Ability and willingness to assist engineers at client’s site as and when necessary
- Out of Hours point of contact on rota basis for call out support and engineering allocation
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar engineering role and will possess a genuine interest in engineering, specifically pumps and rotating equipment. You will be expected to be able to assist site engineers with troubleshooting and be a focal point for engineering excellence.
In addition, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Commercially aware and customer focused.
- Experience in all areas of pumps including submersible, centrifugal, end suction pumps, HVAC equipment and general-purpose pumps.
- Engineering background (essential)
- IT literate
- Full valid driving license.