Jul 13, 2023
We are currently seeking an experienced Estimator to join our client’s growing team in Maidstone, Kent. The ideal candidate will come from a main contractor background and have predominantly refurbishment experience.
The candidate must also have knowledge of Conquest software.
- Analysis of exact requirements and identify areas that have implication to company
- Provide a detailed ‘take-off’ and Bill of Quantities
- Prepare analytical labour, plant, material and sub-contractor breakdown of all rates
- Post tender liaison with Clients project team to satisfactorily progress project to award of contract
- Accuracy and transparency at both pre and post tender discussions
- Experience of estimating software packages – Conquest
- Knowledge of local supply chain and in depth understanding of current rates
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Analytical approach, attention to detail and reasoning abilities
- At least 5 years of experience as an Estimator in the construction industry
- Strong knowledge of Conquest software
- Experience working on refurbishment projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
If you are an experienced Estimator looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.