Apr 22, 2022
A growing service provider are currently recruiting for engineers based in the Southern regions, covering refrigeration, HVAC, controls and mechanical requirements.
This is the chance to be part of a very exciting company and the opportunity for progression is considerable due to the steady growth of the business.
The business are a M&E service provider covering a wide range of clientele across various commercial business sectors.
Working in environments such as national sports stadia, financial/critical environments, retail and many others.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for own work load and completion of tasks
- Be able to plan and acquire spares and quotes for task completion
- Report to Setaria Group Management
- Respond to business needs to satisfy our external customers
- Some travel may be required, but this should be limited
- Keep paperwork, documentation, reports and timesheets up to date
- Look after company tools, vehicles and other provided resource as per company standards
- H&S awareness is a key and be able to demonstrate SSOW within the workplace
- Carry out maintenance tasks that predominantly will be HVAC, mechanical and controls, but not necessarily limited to