Reference: QS Ply
Jul 30, 2022
Caledonian Construction are working closely with a Market leading Interior Refurbishment Business who operate framework contracts across the UK.
Our client is recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Plymouth – Hybrid working!
Salary: £45k -£50K + Car or Car Allowance Near to £5k in value [Employees Choice] + Benefits below
- Health, Mental Health & Well-being employee Assistance programme
- Enhanced Pension Contributions [Very competitive]
- Good choice of company car or car allowance
- Great deal on Private mileage if company car is chosen
- Private Insurance for Life & Medical
- Enhanced Pay for Paternity or Maternity Leave
- Good company profit share scheme
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to assume responsibility for £1.5m – £2m worth of contracts covering Plymouth and the surrounding areas.
The Quantity Surveyor would be responsible for on average between 6-8 projects at any one time.
This position would suit a Quantity Surveyor with at least 2 years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor, ideally for a subcontractor but this is not essential.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must haves
- 2 Years minimum experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- The Right to work in the UK
- A full UK Driving License – ideally clean
- Experience with projects from cradle to grave
- Travel to Plymouth at least 2 time per week
For more information apply now and one of the team will be in touch.