Jun 14, 2023
Up to £45k Depending upon experience.
Caledonian Construction are working closely with a market leading Contractor based in Essex to recruit a Quantity Surveyor.
Our client works across Residential, Aviation, Commercial and Rail. They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team maintaining the current level of work and assist with further company growth.
Project values can range from £100k – £4m.
The successful Quantity Surveyor’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to.
- Working alongside the Project Managers to deliver contracts from ‘cradle to grave’
- Ensuring best practice is employed whilst overseeing the financial and commercial targets are met.
- Completion of monthly cost reports
- Calculating material quantities and costs, labour costs and achievable project timeframes.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be required to carry out works across Essex and London.
To be considered for this role the successful quantity surveyor will have
- Quantity Surveying degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience in construction cost management
- Ability to cost variations throughout a project
- Negotiate confidently
For more information and to be considered for this position, apply now and one of the team will be in touch,