Jun 14, 2023
£50k – £55k
Caledonian Construction are working closely with a Basingstoke based client to recruit a Quantity Surveyor.
Our client is a market leading contractor in the electrical space, due to continual growth and no signs of slowing, they’re recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team to oversee the overall commercial administration of the Basingstoke and Heathrow offices.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be an experienced individual looking to join a well known company and continue to grow their career.
The successful Quantity Surveyor’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Managing the overall commercial administration of the Basingstoke and Heathrow offices with time spent at both
- Produce monthly applications for payment
- Prepare and submit project variations and general Change management
- Assess and mitigate commercial and contractual risks
In order to be considered for this vacancy the successful Quantity surveyor must
- Have previous experience working for a subcontractor [principal only contract application will not be moved forward at the clients request]
- Be familiar with both NEc3 and JCT
- Be comfortable negotiating T&C’s with clients and subcontractors
- Have strong IT Skills and be confident using MS Office. Excel in particular
The employment package for this position includes
- Life and private medical insurances
- Sick Pay
- Annual Bonuses