Reference: PSV Workshop Supervisor (NIGHTS) Oxfordshire
Sep 05, 2022
Job: PSV Workshop Supervisor (NIGHTS)
Pay: £50,000 per annum
Shift: Sunday to Thursday (NIGHTS)
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Workshop Supervisor to join a reputable UK bus operator.
The successful candidate must hold an industry recognised qualification and ideally have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role. You should have a thorough understanding of mechanical engineering and vehicle maintenance procedures for PSV / PCV / Bus & Coach.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all staff within the garage fully understand and comply with company and statutory requirements in terms of Health & Safety and operating procedures.
- To ensure that the depot peak vehicle requirement is achieved on a daily basis and to ensure that all vehicles supplied for service are cleaned and maintained to a high standard that exceeds the statutory requirements set out by VOSA.
- Dealing with the maintenance, health and safety and environmental impact of Company premises and ensuring legislative compliance.
- Reduce waste and improve efficiency wherever possible.
- Effective and efficient administration as record keeping and processing paperwork is an essential part of this role.
If you would like to apply for this position, please respond to this advert by sending an up-to-date CV to us and contact Matthew, Yiannis or David at Caledonian Automotive Recruitment