May 23, 2023
£60k – £70k Dependant Upon Experience
Caledonian Construction are working closely with a specialist Midlands based contractor to recruit a Mechanical Contracts Manager.
Our client is an M&E Contractor based in the West midlands and due to continued growth, they’re recruiting for a Mechanical Contracts Manager. With an exceptionally healthy order book within the Healthcare and Educational Sectors our client is in a strong position to continue growing.
Working across these sectors our client brings on packages of work that range between £20k – £2m
The majority of their work consists of Out of Term time School works, swapping out plantrooms, Swapping out ASHP’s and Hospital Wing Refurbs.
The successful Mechanical Contracts Manager will have at least 3 years experience in the role, looking to make a move and join a rapidly growing business.
The successful Mechanical Contracts Manager MUST
- Have at least 3 years experience as a Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Have previous experience working with in safety critical environments
- Have experience of seeing projects from ‘Cradle to Grave’
- Remain in control of projects working with the teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Have an in-depth understanding of projects from a mechanical Perspective
It would be advantageous if you have a trade background
For more information and to be considered for the position, apply now and one of the team will be in touch.