Reference: M&E QS
Sep 09, 2023
Caledonian Construction are recruiting for a M&E Quantity Surveyor to join our Sutton based Client.
Title: M&E Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £65 – £75 – Depending upon experience
Location: Sutton – Site visits will be required
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a market leading principal contractor who operate in the refurbishment space, they specialise in live operations sites and carry out their work across the Education, Health, Listed/heritage, residential and commercial sectors.
Due to continued growth our client is recruiting for an M&E Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
The successful M&E Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget. You will be the type of person who is able to navigate challenging situations and achieve results under pressure utilising relationships with suppliers, management, and the end client to ‘get the job done’.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Be fully conversant of the project T&C’s and ensure the client’s commercial position is fully known by whole team
- Ensure all variations are recorded by reviewing all Drawings and contractor/client drawings
- Attend initial Design meetings ensuring potential VOs are immediately resolved
- Review alterations and changes to drawings and advise on effects on cost
- Ensure budget cost meets the requirements set out in the documents by checking all documents
- Carry out site visits, ensuring progress in line with the set out programme of works
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must have
- A proven track record of working as an M&E Quantity Surveyor
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- A good technical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A proven track record of project delivery
For more information and to be considered for this position please apply now and one of the team will be in touch