May 09, 2023
Caledonian Construction are working with a privately owned Painting business to recruit a Contracts Manager
Our client specialises in Painting and operates across Newbuild, Newbuild Residential, Retail and industrial. Due to further growth they are recruiting for a Contracts Manager with a proven background of working in and around the trade.
The successful Contracts Manager’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to.
- Managing Multiple Jobs
- Attending site meetings
- Reporting to the company Directors
- Ensuring projects are running on time and to budget
In order to be considered for the position of Contracts Manager you must
- Have a background in painting and decorating either on the tools or working for a specialist subcontractor
- Have a proven track record of delivering multiple large scale newbuild projects [from a Painting & Decorating standpoint]
- Be willing to cover an area that spans from Sheffield to Peterborough
- Have a full valid UK Driving License
For more information and to be considered for the vacancy, apply now and one of the team will be in touch.