Mar 15, 2022
We are recruiting on behalf of a large leading provider within controls, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration. This role will involve you covering the south including London and the home counties
As part of the Installation team you will be responsible for maintaining a close working relationship with the Operations Manager and Project Managers to review, improve and successfully achieve installation objectives.
- You will record, monitor and advise the Project Manager of any defects and specification deviations.
- You are part of the team accountable for delivering projects, on time, within budget and in a professional manner.
- You will conduct regular safety and quality audits on site to ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with defined procedures.
- Monitor Health & Safety of allocated staff and Sub-Contractors, ensuring compliance with all legislation.
- Managing of CDM regulations, method statements, risk assessments, COSHH regulations and toolbox talks on all projects being carried out.
What we look for
- Ideally served a refrigeration and air-conditioning apprenticeship
- Ideally hold a recognised refrigeration qualification (City & Guilds)
- You will have an F-GAS 2079 card
- You will have a current CSCS card
- Ideally SSSTS qualified
- Other qualifications, e.g. First Aid and PASMA an advantage
- Experience with major manufacturers of AC equipment, such as Daikin, Mitsubishi and Panasonic
- Experience with DX, VRF and split AC systems, including installation, wiring, testing, commissioning and fault finding the complete system
- Electrical and controls experience to be able to identify and rectify electrical and control issues
- Capable of working without documented procedures and with limited supervision
- A committed can do positive attitude with the ability to integrate and work as a member of a team