Reference: Vehicle Technician Southampton
Jul 04, 2022
HGV Technician/Mechanic – Van Technician/Mechanic – Car Technician/Mechanic
We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician for a specialist, reliable and reputable Commercial Vehicle Company based around Southampton. They are seeking a passionate and dedicated HGV Technician/Mechanic – Van Technician/Mechanic – Car Technician/Mechanic to expand their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for and be part of a leading company that looks after and values their employees.
As a HGV Technician/Mechanic – Van Technician/Mechanic – Car Technician/Mechanic you should hold the following:
- NVQ / City and Guilds – Level 3
- Minimum of 5 years working on commercial vehicles
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding customer environment
- The ability to organise work on own initiative and work under pressure
- Class 1 or 2 licence – Desirable
Package and Salary details:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Overtime Available
- Career Progression
- Training and Development
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Safe & Friendly working environment
If you feel you have all the required skills and experience for this position, as a HGV Technician/Mechanic – Van Technician/Mechanic – Car Technician/Mechanic then please forward an up to date CV to Automotive@caledoniangrp.com.
If this role is not quite right do not hesitate to contact Yiannis at Caledonian Automotive Recruitment for more suitable opportunities.
HGV Technician/Mechanic – Van Technician/Mechanic – Car Technician/MechanicT 0207 881 8730 | M 07833 205 156