Jun 03, 2022
Electrical Tester needed in Camden for a social housing contract (Communal Areas)
MUST have a tablet for this role
The contract with be working across various sites each day on a public sector domestic property maintenance and commercial contract, testing & upgrading electrics for social housing and communal areas.
Operatives require their own testing kits & transport and will be working independently and using his own expertise to carry out the works unsupervised.
Testing residential properties electrics
– Rectifying c1 & c2 faults
– Upgrading electrics where necessary including smoke & heat detectors
– Traveling from site to site
– Working independently
– City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395 Essential
– Previous experience working as a test & inspector
– Must be a fully qualified electrician